четверг, 22 августа 2013 г.

Club photographer's confessions//Sunday club opening pix


It has been two years shooting at Simons and Sunday: it has been a super fun time, it is a super fun job; even when I hate it, and I wanna hit someone with a bottle of Absolut - it is good shenanigans.

I have been thinking of this type of post for a while - kind of what to do and what not to do if you want to stay on the good side of the photographer in the club. And get some good photos out of it - and not be cropped out of one.
I bet a few of my fellow colleagues  running with shooting devices in the other clubs would agree with me.


Rule #1 aka a ground rule: DO NEVER, EVER poke a photographer to get a picture. I mean, do you really want us to think you are desperate enough? At the best you ll get a quick snap that will be deleted right after with a probability of 99%. I honestly sometimes wanted this to be engraved on a wall by the entrance of Simons. Like in the zoo. "Do not feed tigers". "Do not touch Alesya"
Or tattooed on my forehead. Whatever works.

Rule #2: No group photos. I mean, let me wait for your drunk ass gathering ten drunk asses around you. Thats a lot of asses in one phrase. Or a photo.

Rule #3: Can I please see the photo? Nope, you are very likely to be something different after I edit you?

Rule #4: Do not ask me "Why am I not on the picture online??" - point a) if I did not put a photo of you up, you probably do not want to see it; point b) were you the one I spoke in rule #1?;

Rule #5: Make eye contact - that works trust me, to get a photo. As simple!

Rule #6: No duck faces, goes both to boys and girls. Yes, man (apparently) also do it. And do it not very well.

Rule #7: Do not ask me to hold my camera/take a photo of me. Do you ask a random person if you can hold their baby? I hope not :)

Rule #8: Have fun. I mean. Have fun when you are out and do not stand in the corner starring at the people passing by, leave it to me ;)

Here are few Sunday pix, the better part you can see on their FB page. And see you on Friday. At Sunday.






















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий