четверг, 17 марта 2011 г.

home sweet home: Alexandra & Semak


To start of does anyone know what are the chances to get a visa to the US if the reason to visit is to kill Bill Gates ? I swear. Nothing makes me more furious than Microsoft problems...So if before i was sure that the next expensive peace of electronics gonna be a new camera now I am sure it is gonna be a Mac.

So today I spent abt 9 hours on restarting my dear sony vaio, reinstalling photoshop starting from CS5 to CS2 and it ended up with few photos and much more to be processed...

Anyways, here are some photos of a gorgeous friend of mine and her boyfriend:








4 комментария:

  1. Think positive. Let him (Bill Gates) go ... 2gether with you obsolete Sony... I'll be co-investor in you new Mac. Maybe it will convice me to shift from Gates to Jobs too.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. haha, since my education is for free i guess the new laptop is pretty affordable daddy ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I hope you are not dreaming about Mac for professionals with screen like a windows, say 22'?))

    ОтветитьУдалить