пятница, 13 июля 2012 г.

old photos, once again

I moved to Denmark almost 5 years ago, and to be completely honest I was hating it, hating to some extraordinary extend for about 3 years, then I despised it for a bit and just about 6-8 month ago it hit me, gradually, I became "friends" with Copenhagen. I guess meeting a lot of new different people helps a lot and it really does not matter how amazing or shallow one is, it is still more people to learn about and learn something from them.
However, this are the photos I took in 2008, when I was still in high school (which i of course hated, apart from a very few people that did not give me spasms in my tummy) and looking at them I can see how much of a little depressed child I was. Though I must say I kinda like them and I am very upset that I cannot figure out where the RAW files are.





3 комментария:

  1. Знаешь ли ты, дочь, что жители Балтики умеют различать до 150 оттенков серого цвета?))) И это, похоже, семейное!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hey Alesya,
    pretty much just wanted to tell you what an amazing job you are doing! I love looking at the pictures you shoot for Simons. You really know how to capture those special moments, and I love the flash-snapshot-black/white style.
    I'm really a big fan of your work, so keep it up!

    xxCaroline
    http://www.thefashionfrog.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Dad happy someone loves your photos, Lesya. Thanks Caroline for her open position and words)

    ОтветитьУдалить