суббота, 4 мая 2013 г.

First film experience or lost in translation

My roommate called me this week literally (and here, this is kinda important) "Hey, do you want to SHOOT a concert on Tuesday?" --- Yes of course answered I, thinking how good it is to get some live music photos for my portfolio.
So I get to Loppen (a venue at Christianshavn) where my roommate meets me, takes my cam and starts calibrating it in an exactly same way as his, at the same time telling me, that I do not need a flash.
 Saaay whaaaaat?!
Well it turns out - in his world "shooting" means filming, while in my world it means taking photos. But apparently there were no shaky hands accidents and the footage is rather decent, so I am looking forward to see what it will look like all together.
Otherwise here are some photos - Loppen, may the 30th 2013
(there was some insane amount of smoke, just stating)














Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий