среда, 23 ноября 2011 г.

my little monster

As some of you might know, from August 2011 I officially turned into a not-so-old-cat-lady. Cannot help it though, my little monster has me completely whipped across his tale. I wake up at 03.00 in the morning if he demands to play (someone else try to wake me up, just try, you ll learn 3 pro-swearing-languages in no time), i clean up the whole entire kitchen after he decided that a piece of liver is much better playing material, rather than eating one and I wash him aprox. once a week since he keeps coloring himself with make up, spilling yogurt and just generally getting into troubles. In addition he is an awesome model, how on earth can anyone resist this cutie-pie-face?! oh. probably the only "model" i do not feel like editing into black & white





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий