понедельник, 21 ноября 2011 г.

whatelse

Recently I stopped working at the job which I hated with such passion, I actually managed to get an allergic reaction to the perfume that has been a big part of it. In those two (three?) hours were I was officially unemployed I got a new and much more exciting offer - to be a "chief" (BOSS) photographer at a new project launched by W20 media. Frankly, I think this is something every young/beginner photographer dreams about to be actually employed as a photographer. So from now on it is official - I am making living out of something I love as much as I hate AnF perfume. Wuhu. Hurra whatelse.dk
obviously - check out whatelse.dk, though it is only for Copenhagen based people
some photos are available online on - blog.whatelse.dk
CHECK IT OUT AND LOVE IT.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий